1. When you see in her your dream family. When you can picture what kind of mother she will be like to your kids.
Loving the invisible is probably the best kind of love on the planet. Invisible here is your "future family."
2. When you are willing to let go some of your wants and dreams in exchange of having her for a lifetime.
Think of a precious item in your life right now. It could be your education or your work or it could be your money or your dream car or dream motorbike or a dream life in the future. Now imagine that you are in a situation where you need to choose only one. If you choose her then you may now put a check on this item and proceed to number 3.
3. When you pray that God will grant you to her.
God, being the author of love must always be included because if not...its no love at all but a mere passion of likeness. If the author of love is not included in a relationship...there is no love.
4. When despite knowing the negative attributes youre still willing to spend a lifetime with her.
Acceptance is probably the ultimate indicator of love. When knowing the evils on her, you still long to be with the person and dream to be with her for the rest of your life just as she is.
5. When after knowing her dark past you looked at her just as the same.
Similar to number 5 acceptance also comes into play on this item.
Dark pasts may once in a while haunt an individual (especially women) and may be a hazard to a present relationship. However you must view this not as a mere hazard but also an opportunity to prove if youre really in love with the person.
Loving a person includes loving her entirety. Entirety includes the past, present and the future of the individual.
Often recalcitrant, but always principled.